Penguin launch a series of spoof Ladybird books written by our very own Jason Hazeley and Joel Morris. The books, aimed at the adult market, feature the original Ladybird artwork and are a tongue in cheek take on the popular children’s books which celebrate it’s 100th birthday this year.
The books, which were due to be published in November, are already receiving much attention ahead of their release which has now been brought forward to October 29th.
The series of eight books include:
– The Ladybird Book of Mindfulness
– The Ladybird Book of the Hipster
– The Ladybird Book of Dating
– The Ladybird Book of Sheds
– The Ladybird Book of the Mid-Life Crisis
– The Ladybird Book of the Hangover
– How it Works: The Husband
– How it Works: The Wife
More details on the titles can be found at Penguin UK’s website, here.